Thursday, September 4, 2008


Braylea went to her first day of preschool. She was so excited. She wore her new clothes and took her Dora back pack. She was a little scared when I left, but her teacher said that she was just fine once she started to play. I asked her what she did at school and she said, "We ate cookies." They had cookies and milk for snack. She later told me that they got to play with popcorn seeds. Sounds like fun to me! She loves going to school with mom. She is such a social butterfly. She comes into my classroom for a few minutes after preschool and she fits right in with the second graders.  

2 comments:

Bryan and Candice said...

hey tiff,thats crazy that she is that big. Last time i saw her she was like 3 days old.
THAT'S CRAZY,well i hope all is well LOVE♥candice vansickle♥

Momnerd said...

What a cutie! I can't believe she's already old enough. Wish she was in mine though. ;)