Thursday, September 18, 2008

Mighty Hunters


Braylea and Traxton have been hunting antelope with Uncle Brandon the last two days. Braylea is quite the little guide. I am sure that she took Uncle Brandon right to this nice buck that he killed today. 

This morning when I was getting her ready to go. She told me that she needed her hunting clothes and her hunting coat. We got them all ready. She said that she already had a gun and some binoculars so she did not need to take any. She was so excited to go. The entire time that I was getting Traxton ready to go she kept telling me to take her to Papa Gil's so she could go hunting. She could hardly wait! I am sure glad that they had a successful hunt. 

2 comments:

Clayton, Candice, Kesler, Kase and Kannon said...

Hey Tiffany, I was going threw looking at peoples blogs and came across yours. Hope all is going good with you and your kids. They are so cute! Rachel and I really miss seeing you when you would do scrapbooking. Well I guess I will talk to you later. Candice
P.S. I Love your page it is really cute.

Emily said...

That is so cute that she loves to hunt so much. Your kids are darling and growing like weeds.

Emily