Friday, September 19, 2008

My Little Helper



Braylea was playing on my computer before she went to preschool this morning. She informed me "you have to push this button (the one on the mouse) to go to the internet". I had no idea that she new what the internet was. She plays on the computer a lot. Recently her favorite website is starfall.com. She loves the games on that web site and it is very educational. I would recommend it for any moms that are looking for educational learning games. Anyway... She keeps me on my toes and keeps a smile on my face. I love this little girl!

This photo is just another that we took this morning. She is very good at sticking post-it notes EVERYWHERE. I like it when she leaves notes. What a cutie.



2 comments:

Joslin @ Just Batty said...

She is growing up way too fast. I know I say that all the time, but she is not supposed to be this smart this young!

Emily said...

My mom says that the kids now days are born with computer brains. They are able to figure things like that out in a flash. I think she is right. Scary huh?

She is a doll.

Emily