Friday, September 26, 2008

Growing Like A Weed

Braylea was working "playing" in my classroom today. She was drawing a picture. I asked her what she was drawing and she told me, "I am making a lot of circles. You draw a circle mom." So I drew a circle. I asked her what it was and she told me that is the shape of a "momato" tomato. I then drew a triangle and asked her what it was. She said, "it is a triangle...the shape of a mountain...like where the antelope live until someone shoots them. When someone shoots them they take them to the antelope place (taxidermist)." Thinking I could challenge her I drew a square and asked her what it was. She said, "It is a square...kind of like a door." Still trying to challenge her I drew a diamond. I asked her what it was and she correctly identified it as well. 

I am not sure what I am going to do with this girl she way to smart! She was so excited that they played basketball at preschool yesterday. It was all she talked about. O... and that they tasted lemons. She is growing way to fast!


2 comments:

Nicole said...

She is getting big. She sounds so grown up. You better watch out. How is the school year so far? I think this has been my easiest year yet.

The Bunnell's said...

Hey Tiff, I ran across your blog from Nicole's. What cute kids you have and they are so big!!! I can't believe we have kids that can be that big! Hope all is well for you. -Kyla-